No one can put a price on someone’s life or well-being. The struggle and challenges that surround a traumatic event, like a traffic collision or a personal injury, can leave them in a shadow of themselves. To overcome that tragedy makes you stronger for yourself and others who hear your story.
We are proud to announce our new scholarship, the Overcoming the Impossible Scholarship. We want the opportunity to hear how people faced the impossible and how others can learn from their experiences.
This $1,000 scholarship award will be given to one eligible student. The deadline to apply is November 30, 2023. Continue reading below for details on the application process.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Students must be enrolled in a vocational program or two to five-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming semester.
- Any employees of Largey Law, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), or persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Describe how you or someone you know has faced a traumatic event and found a way to overcome the struggle to better shape themselves.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school and the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
The 2023 Overcoming the Impossible Scholarship recipient will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to email@example.com by November 30, 2023. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Largey Law – 2023 Overcoming the Impossible Scholarship Application.”
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
To check out previous winner’s see our page here!